| Daryun 2013 Manga.png|
a member of the Camp of Arslan
Daryun (ダリューン Daryūn? ) is one of the main characters of the Arslan Senki manga written and illustrated by Hiromu Arakawa based on Yoshiki Tanaka's novel series. He is one of the members of the Camp of Arslan that fights against Lusitanian invasion.
Daryun has long black hair, which he keeps in a low ponytail. He has narrow eyes and thick eyebrows.
Daryun is a stern but loyal man. He has utmost loyalty to King Andragoras and to his son Arslan, and is willing to risk his life to either of them. As a veteran warrior, he is calm, serious and skilled.
He seems to be extremely skilled in using any kinds of weapon: bow, sword, spear and so on. Following the novel, in manga, he also uses ji (fangtian ji). In addition, is a gifted horseman. Besides, he has a sharp mind, as Kharlan regarded Daryun as a threat to his plan.
- Daryun is one of Pars' Marzban.
- He put a tassel on his spear because he thinks it's cool after he learned that weapons in Serica often have tassels. 
- "We can't do anything about what happened today. We will challenge them again and avenge our loss someday. For now, we will live." 
- "That man can paint the movements of the heavens, the landscapes of a foreign country, kings of the past. Anything! But when tasked with a self-portrait, well, he can't even do a rough sketch." 
- "How dare you interrupt me just as I was about to put brush to canvas, Daryun" – "Oh? Looks like I made it on time. I've stopped a piece of garbage from coming into this world. You should thank me." 
- "An artless, bullheaded fool like you could never understand magnanimity like that!" – "A Bullheaded fool like me can at least understand that you're the artless one."